- Alishan: A light and floral oolong tea grown in the Alishan region of Taiwan.
- Yushan: A light and floral oolong tea grown in the Yushan region of Taiwan.
- Ten Wu Supreme: A superior grade of Oolong tea that has been grown in Wusheh Mountain in central Taiwan at an elevation of approximately 4,000 feet.
- Ten Lu Supreme: Grown in Lushan, a mountainous area in Taiwan where the mountains are shrouded by fog and covered by clouds throughout the year.
- Ten Li: This tea grows in the relatively harsh Li Mountain of Taiwan; the extra care taken during processing produces a superb oolong.
Each sampler is good for three 5 ounces servings. Shipping weight is 0.30 lb.